The Aquapac Waterproof Case in cool gray with acid green lanyard allows you to use large smartphones like the iPhone 7 Plus through the special plastic (TPU), including cameras and capacitive touchscreens. You'll be able to talk and hear without a problem. And get great photos and video too. It'll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand as well as water. While inside this case, most phones will float. The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
The Aquaclip opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it's open.
- Aquapac calls this case the 'Whanganui Plus' - it's named after a whitewater river in New Zealand
- Designed so that everything works through the special plastic (TPU) including cameras and capacitive touchscreens
- Talk/hear, capture photos and video while protecting your phone from dust, dirt, sand, and water
- Most phones will float in this case - but make sure you test yours in a basin first
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a strong bond
- The Aquaclip (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it's open
- Includes an adjustable lanyard so you can wear it around your neck
- A note about underwater photography: capacitive screens don't work underwater, the water breaks the circuit so you use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater